Consular Services Offered By The Mission
- Processing of applications for new Kenya passports, renewals and issuance of Emergency Travel documents and Certificates of Identity.
- Processing of applications for Certificates of Good Conduct and Certificates of No impediment to Marriage.
- Repatriation of Kenyans in distress.
- Registration of births and deaths of Kenyans in the region.
- Issuing of Licences for Importation of pets to Kenya, on behalf of the Director of Veterinary Services.
- Translation, Legalization and Certification of documents.
- Giving general information and advice on Kenyan immigration matters.
- Issuing of visas to prospective visitors to Kenya.
- Intervening in case of arrest of Kenyans.
The Consular Section is open from Monday to Friday; between 10 a.m.-1p.m and between 3 p.m.-4 p.m.
Telephone inquiries can be made from Monday-Friday between 9.30 a.m.-1 p.m. and between 2.30 p.m.-4.30 p.m.
|1. New Passport||55€|
|2. Replacement of a Lost Passport||145€|
|3. Replacement of a Mutilated or Damaged Passport||120€|
|Translation and Legalization
|1. Driving Licence (Translation & Legalization)||35€|
|2. Legalization of Documents (fee par document)||15€|
|3. Birth Certificate Translation||15€|
|4. Kenyan School Certificates (fee per copy)||15€|
|Fees for Other Consular Services|
|1. Renewal of Certificate of Identity (C.I.N.)||45€|
|2. Application for Certificate of Good Conduct||20€|
|3. Application for Certificate of No Impediment to Marriage||70€|
|4. Registration of a Kenyan Child Born Abroad||15€|
|5. Application for a Duplicate Birth Certificate||15€|
|6. Issuance of a Travel Document||20€|
|1. Single Entry Tourism or Business||40€|
|3. Multiple Journey Entry (Business Only)||80€|
|4. Referred Visa Application Fee||10€|
|5. Visas on Diplomatic and Service Passports (Official only)||Gratis|
|6. Importation of Pets into Kenya||50€|