- Application for a Certificate of no Impediment to Marriage
The following documents are required:
- Application form N° 7 duly filled
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Copy of Kenya Passport
- Proof of legal stay in country of residence (residence permit)
- 70 euros in cash if the applicant comes to the Embassy or by postal money order (payable to Kenya Embassy Paris) if the application is mailed to the Embassy.
- Clearly indicate IN FULL, your residential and or postal address for any correspondences from the Mission.
NB: Applications may be submitted through the Embassy for onward transmission to Nairobi, or may be submitted in person (by applicant or applicant’s family members) to:
The Registrar of Marriages
P.O. Box 40112
- Certificat de Coutume
The document is issued by the Embassy. It is only issued upon presentation of a Certificate of No Impediment to Marriage.
This can be done within 3 working days.