Our Mission Statement: "To advance Kenya’s interests through innovative diplomacy."
Our mandate includes the following:
- To promote bilateral relations with France, Portugal, Serbia and the Holy See, through dynamic and mutually beneficial co-operation with their respective governments and peoples;
- To promote and protect Kenya’s national interests;
- To promote trade and investment;
- To promote tourism;
- To enhance official and business visits at all levels of public and private sectors;
- To argue the case for Kenya as a safe and competitive investment destination because of her strategic location, political stability, cost effective and trained labour force, and efficient telecommunications system.
- To promote the benefits of a wider market through membership of the East African Community (80 million) and the Common Market for Eastern and Southern Africa (COMESA) (400 million);
- To provide consular services to Kenyans abroad.